Are you embarrassed with your smile? Is the discoloration of your teeth a reason for unhappiness for you? Well, you have come to the right place to get teeth whitening in Nungambakkam.
Pulp Dental offers the best treatment for teeth whitening in Nungambakkam, Chennai. We are the one-stop solution for all your dental problems. Many patients visit our dental hospital in Chennai domestically as well as internationally. We provide 24/7 dental treatment facilities to our patients.
Dr. V. Ganesh Vaiyapuri, the founder of Pulp Dental Hospital and is an expert dentist in Nungambakkam. He is having 15 years of experience in the orthodontics field. He works with a team of well-experienced and knowledgeable dentists and technicians here in the hospital.
All our treatment procedures and equipment are highly qualified with international medical standards. To date, we have treated numerous patients having dental problems with a 100% success rate. The state of art infrastructure of our hospital creates a welcoming ambiance for our patients.
We care about the best experience of our patients with due diligence. Let us understand the teeth whitening treatment.
What is teeth whitening?
Teeth bleaching or whitening treatment is a procedure to get back your natural colour of teeth. In these treatments, our dentists remove all the dark stains from your teeth. Our teeth whitening treatment is highly appreciated among our patients. It includes –
- Removal of tooth discoloration
- Using low concentration bleach
What is the process of teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening treatment involves the following steps –
- We are removing dark stains by using whitening toothpaste which has a minimal amount of silica.
- For a more concentrated and more profound stain, we use Peroxide bleaching agents.
- The quickest way of whitening treatment is the use of Hydrogen Peroxide. It removes the stain from the molecular level. It can remove the strongest and darkest colours effortlessly.
What are the different types of teeth whitening treatment?
The following processes can perform the treatment of teeth bleaching.
- Non-vital whitening: In this process, our dentist applies bleaching agents like Hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide to remove the stain from your teeth. It is very beneficial for patients who have undergone
- Root canal treatment: Once your teeth achieve the desired color in your area of the root canal, then our doctors seal the vacant portion with a composite filling.
- Vital whitening: This treatment is highly preferable for brightening and lightening your natural and healthy teeth. Here, our dentists will apply a bleaching solution to the surface of your teeth to remove the stain. You can avail the treatment in our hospital as well as your home.
- In-Office teeth whitening: This type of treatment procedure generally requires the application of a more potent bleaching agent than the others. It takes nearly three to four hours to complete the process. It helps to remove stronger and deeper stains from your teeth. The result of this treatment persists for more than a year if you take care of your teeth properly.
- Home-based teeth whitening: Home-based teeth whitening treatment is the easiest way of treatment. It includes the use of toothpaste, whitening paint, gel, gum, and mouth trays with gel. The only issue with this procedure is the treatment is much weaker than the others.
How do you know that you need teeth whitening treatment?
You will need teeth whitening treatment in the following circumstances-
- Intrinsic tooth staining
- Tetracycline staining
- Tobacco staining
- Discolouration due to consumption of beverages
- Certain trauma
- High fluoride incorporation for cavity treatment
- Side effects of certain medicines
Cost of teeth whitening treatment
Pulp Dental hospital provides the best teeth whitening treatment cost in Nungambakkam, Chennai. The total cost of your treatment varies from patient to patient according to their requirements. The price will change from Rs. 8000 to Rs. 20000 on average. To know more, book an appointment with our dental hospital.
What are the advantages of teeth whitening treatment?
The benefits of teeth whitening treatment are as follows –
- The treatment gives you a guaranteed whitening result.
- You will get relief from darker-colored tooth stains.
- It is safe and quite comfortable.
- After the treatment, you will get a healthier mouth.
- It increases your overall confidence.
- The treatment is personalized in Pulp Dental Hospital.
- It is an easily affordable treatment.
- Enhances your beauty while talking and smiling.
Frequently asked questions
Q) Are there any side effects of teeth whitening treatment?
Generally, the treatment is safe. Yet, it has specific side effects also –
- Increased sensitivity of your teeth
- Prone to absorption of stain from food
- Irritation in the soft tissues of your mouth especially gum
Q) What is the possibility of damaging my teeth' enamel due to the treatment?
There is no possibility of damaging your teeth due to the treatment. Rather, the therapy eradicates the risk of damage to your teeth' enamel, gums, and overall oral health.
Q) How long does the effect of the treatment last?
Teeth whitening treatment is not a permanent solution. If you care and maintain it properly, it may last for 1 year.
Q) Who can opt for teeth whitening treatment?
Anybody who is having stains and wants to get rid of these can opt for the treatment. But the minimum age requirement for the treatment is